Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Nutcracker

Well the picture turned out pretty blurry...guess that is what happens when ushers attempt to take them!!! Last night Adam and I went to the Nutcracker ballet...all Adam's idea!!! I used to go with my mom when I was a little girl...and also got to perform in the Ballet Oklahoma Nutcracker!!! Needless to say...I love the Nutcracker. It has been so long since I've seen it. Adam has never seen it, he admits he didnt experience much culture when he was younger....at least not the arts side of culture. It was great to get out and do something together that we have never done. I'm sure going into it that it wasn't Adam's first choice, but it was sweet of him to set it up knowing how much I would enjoy it. Turns out we both enjoyed to perfomance and had a great time!

3 comments:

the Forrest Diaries said...

I'm so glad you had a great time...I miss you.

Lauren said...

How cute...points for Adam!

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

It was fun being able to spend the holiday's with ya. Hope all is well. Happy New Year!