Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Preggo Pic!!

So my friend Amy once told me that she hated taking pregnacy pictures....and now I understand why!!! I feel so unattractive in all of the pictures. Well I've had many requests to post a picture or two, so here's one. This was taken about 2 or 3 weeks ago.



I went to the Dr. today and I am still measuring big...about 2 weeks. They will continue to keep an eye on me. Hopefully this baby isnt huge :).

Life is going great with Adam and I. Spring is taking its sweet time getting here, only got in the mid 40's today. We had snow on our grass this past Saturday...we are so sick of the snow! Adam is ready for golf and boating season thats for sure. I'm still working 3-4 days a week and will be cutting down to only 2 days after next week. I have developed carpal tunnel syndrome, so Im not sure how long I'll be able to work as a dental hygienist. I might have to quit all together pretty soon if it keeps acting up.

Well Adam took a funny picture of my foot after church two sundays ago. Do you think they look swollen? It's kind of a gross picture, but we were amazed at what pregnancy can to do a person.





10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Any day now, right? First of all, you look great! One thing thing to watch out for is pitting, it can be a sign of worse things, such as preeclampsia. I unfortunatley had it! I hope you don't have that! Just make sure you stay off your feet! Okay, enough of my unsolicited advice! haha! Have you thought of any names yet? I have two girls now, the youngest being 5 months so I know where you're at! haha! Congrats again!

-Stephanie (Hale) Crandall

Denice said...

Ooo...poor foot! ;( That is really sad! I don't know why you are so hard on yourself..I think that is a really cute picture of you and you look so cute with your round belly!

M+J=K3+E said...

Ahhh, the joys of pregnancy. With Kaiden we left indents all up my legs and also in my hands. I had preeclampsia so watch yourself. With this one, we still have swelling as well but I am able to still wear my rings. YEAH!

Melissa Wilson said...

Oh my goodness, you poor thing. Being swollen is the worst thing of pregnancy (in my opinion!) I absolutely hated it and was so glad when I didn't swell anymore! Good luck during this last little bit! P.S. We are expecting baby no. 2! Due in October...Talk to you soon!

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Amen to that, Sista!!! I HATED taking pregnancy pictures! LOL, but after I was pregnant with K and didn't take many prego pics I regreted it...so I took more with M. Not a ton...but more than the first pregnancy.

If I were you though..I wouldn't worry. You look WONDERFUL!~ With the exception of your poor feet! WOW!!!

Anyhow..we miss you tons and wish we could see more of you guys.

XOXO,
Your Sis in law and Brother.

Debbie Allen said...

Oh,Noelle, I can't believe your feet! I will never complain about mine again. It will go away soon! Put your feet above your head when you can. You look so cute, I want to rub your belly! I can't wait to see my first little granddaughter, please hurry! Love you, Deb

the Forrest Diaries said...

I"m proud of you taking a prego picture. YOu have to please the fans (family and friends I mean). Miss you and keep us updated!!

Lauren said...

You poor thing! Mine didn't swell up until after Ryan was born. Hang in there...you are almost done!

Gayle Lambert said...

You look beautiful, my sweet daughter! You've got that glow, but I know how you must feel. I wish I could be there to pamper you, but I am sure Adam is doing a great job of that. Can't wait to see you both, and the new addition. We pray for your health and well being daily. Love, Mom and Dad

Molly said...

amazing!! congrats on the baby!! im due with #2 may 11th. #2 is her name until we think of a replacement! i hope you guys are great! where do yuo live now??