Saturday, July 05, 2008

New cars, yeah!!!!


We have been wanting to replace my 1999 Toyota corolla for a car that is newer, has less miles, and is bigger. With Adam being as tall as he is and having to drive it for work and a new baby in the family, the Corolla just wasnt suiting us so well. We went to a nearby car dealership and test drove a couple cars. Adam stopped by after work to test drive a Nissan Altima and the Infiniti caught his eye. The sales guy mentioned that if we bought both they would give us a good deal because both cars were going to auction at the end of the week. So, the next day we walked in, test drove both cars and walked out with a KILLER deal on two new cars. So we ended up with a 2006 Nissan Altima and a 2004 Infiniti QX56. The Infiniti is basically Adam's dream car so he is a happy little boy at the moment. The xterra was a great car, but we didnt realize how small the interior was until we had to put a car seat in the back seat!!! It will be great for Adam's work since he has to carry so much product in his car. He is loving the extra space.


Brynnley is getting bigger and is a great baby! She has her fussy times but she is a trooper and has already seen multiple wakeboarding trips, her 1st Hoopfest, her 1st Camping trip and her 1st road trip (to Montana). All that and she will be 8 weeks old tomorrow. Time flies and she is growing too fast. But here is a picture of a happy daddy holding his little cutie.


6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love it! How exciting! Getting a new car is so fun! Getting TWO NEW CARS is AWESOME!!! : )

the Forrest Diaries said...

You guys crack me up 2 new cars!?!?! Well that's awesome I'm so glad everything is going well.

Denice said...

Congrats on the new rides..crazy girl! I think you have too much time on your hands..maybe you should bring that sweet baby in for all to see!! hint..hint..

Gayle Lambert said...

Beautiful cars! Can't decide which one I like the best. Can't believe how big Brynn is. I miss you guys. We look forward to a visit in August.

The Oakey's said...

All I can say is Adam is spoiled!!! jk that is way exciting! I can't wait to see you guys in one month!

Jami Black said...

Congrats! That is so exciting-I keep telling Brian we need to get a new one since my 2000 Mazda Protege died-too bad he is happy with his moped right now. I think we'll be getting a van next though-I am excited (which is weird-vans used to be so uncool!)