Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blessing Day!!!!!

I know, I know, Denice....I'm finally posting pictures!!! Please dont fall out of your chair :)



It has been over two months since we blessed our beautiful little girl. We were up in Utah for Adam's family reunion and decided that we would bless her at my parent's house. It was so neat to bless her in a more private environment with so many people that we love. Both of Adam's sets of grandparents who live in Idaho were able to make it. It was such a special day and Adam gave her the sweetest blessing. There were so weepy eyes in the house :) So here are some pictures from that special day.








Brynnley





Brynnley's Blessing Dress and Accessories




Adam's side of the family




Noelle's side of the family



Pround Parents!!!

6 comments:

Denice said...

I just fell off my chair.... :) Debbie wants to know why the one relative has a big, black hat on. ;) Very cute pictures and she looks gorgeous in her dress!

Molly said...

cute family!!

The Oakey's said...

She is so adorable! I cant believe out little guy will be here any day. They will have so much fun as cousins! The pictures are way cute!!!!

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

AWE!!! We want prints!

Brad and Sharee Moss said...

Wish we could have been there! Although, I guess we are pretty spoiled to see her as much as we do! Love you guys!

Melissa Wilson said...

She is gorgeous! Oh my gosh, her eyes are absolutely beautiful! Ohh, I wish we could see her in person, I bet she is such a doll!