Sunday, January 31, 2010

Takin care of business!!




For the past couple months Brynn has been notifying us when she has gone "pee pee" or "poo poo" or is about to do either of them! While I was out shopping this week, we picked up a princess toilet seat that Brynnley loves. We decided to try it out yesturday and she loved sitting on it. She sat on it for a little over 5 minutes and actually went #2!! I was totally shocked. I kept asking her if she wanted to get down, she kept insisting that she didn't. I left her alone for a minute and can back to a red faced little girl...she was going to the bathroom! Yea Brynn!! First thing she wanted to go when we got downstairs this morning was sit on her Princess toilet seat. She didn't go potty but ne thing is sure, she loves her princess potty. She is a crack up!!! Please disregard the crazy hair....it was a Saturday at home!!!

7 comments:

Gayle Lambert said...

Now that's funny and priceless at the same time!

Dolores said...

I love it - what a picture

Dave and Debbie said...

Oh, wow, she is really ready! What a darling expression, she will love this photo when she is a teenager!

Stephanie said...

That is awesome! There is nothing better than having a potty trained child! : )

The Oakey's said...

Wow...GO BRYNN!!!

Denice said...

I love it!! She looks so proud! It was so good to talk to you on Saturday!! Give Brynn a love for me!

browerfamily said...

Oh I just love her!!! Can she get any more adorable? She is so cute and so well behaved!!! (She just helped me put JD to sleep and now is watching Max and Ruby, hehehehe.) Love her!