Saturday, October 02, 2010

The Good and the Bad

Good news....we are expecting baby girl #2 at the end of January!!! Brynn will get to have a little sister to play with and we are so excited!

Bad news...Adam has had a recurrence of his cancer. We are still in the middle of trying to figure everything out. He started a blog to journal about his fight through this time and has been very diligent with keeping it up to date. Check it out....

www.myfightadam.blogspot.com

Not much else to say right now...

2 comments:

Elise said...

Oh Noelle! I am so sorry to hear that! I was just thinking about you guys today. We are moving up to Flower Mound and I drove past Marcus High school and thought that's where you told me Adam used to live. Anyways, congratulations on your new little girl and we will be sending lots of prayers your way!

Denice said...

Noelle and Adam..I am heartbroken to hear this..I just want to cry. There is nothing worse than hearing that dreaded "c" word. You are in my thoughts and prayers and if there is ANYTHING I can do..please don't hesitate, OK!! Love you much..give Brynnley loves and pat your belly for me!