Saturday, January 15, 2011

Say hello to Addysen!!

We were so happy to welcome baby Addysen into our family on Friday Jan 14th. We are still working on whether or not to give her a middle name and what that name might be. Mommy and baby are doing great. Noelle had her by C-section and everything went very smoothly. She is working towards getting out of the uncomfortable hospital bed and back home but is doing well. Addysen is doing what one day old babies do, sleeping A LOT, eating a little and pooping enough to make the nurses happy. Brynnley is absolutely thrilled but misses her mommy and daddy at home. She is going to be a great big sister. Here are just a few pictures (btw, mommy and daddy were super tired after being at the hospital at 5:30 am) ...




Big sister (5 days old) - little sister (5 hours old)

7 comments:

Dolores said...

Are they going to be twins? They really look alot alike..So happy for all of you and congrats on Addysen..Talk to you soon Gma

browerfamily said...

how sweet! I love her already! Just looking at that first pic I could totally see Brynnley in her! Can't wait to meet her and hold her!

M+J=K3+E said...

Congrats on your little miracle. So glad all is well. She is a cutie. I can't believe how much her and Brynn already look alike :)

Denice said...

She is so incredibly gorgeous and I am so happy to hear that everything went so well!! Lots of love..I'm sending a gift.

Melissa Wilson said...

Adam and Noelle- She is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Seriously. I am glad you are all doing well and am glad to see her sweet face! I wish you the best as you settle in with 2 two babies :)

-Melissa

P.S. I loved your Christmas card! I wish I lived somewhere so beautiful!

Gayle Lambert said...

Thanks for letting me share in Addysen's birth. I sure hope it wasn't my cold that Adam and Brynn caught...I tried to be so careful...I've never used so much Lysol! and hand sanitizer.

Lauren said...

Congrats! She is adorable! So excited to meet our little girl in May!